Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.