Technological developments have reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.