Technological breakthroughs have transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.