Technological developments have changed a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely pricey to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.