Technological breakthroughs have transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.