Technological advancements have actually changed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very useful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for new editors.