Technological advancements have transformed a number of elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy individually.
- The customer support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.