Technological developments have actually changed several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really costly to purchase separately.
- The client support team is very useful if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for new editors.