Technological developments have actually changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really helpful if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.