Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for new editors.