Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.