Technological advancements have actually transformed a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.