Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.