Technological breakthroughs have changed several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.