Technological developments have revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very valuable if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.