Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of choices, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy separately.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for new editors.