Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely practical if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.