Technological breakthroughs have actually changed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely useful if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.