Technological advancements have revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides a number of options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.