Technological advancements have actually reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very practical if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.