Technological breakthroughs have actually changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very helpful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.