Technological developments have revolutionized several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely handy if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.