Technological advancements have changed a number of elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.