Technological developments have reinvented a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely costly to buy individually.
- The client support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.