Technological developments have changed several aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is extremely valuable if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.