Technological developments have changed several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the contemporary world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.