Technological advancements have changed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very handy if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for brand-new editors.