Technological developments have revolutionized a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really valuable if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.