Technological developments have reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more contains more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.